Friday, November 27, 2009

Personal Learning Network (PLN)

personallearningnetwork(PLN)
In my Personal Learning Network (PLN), I am following educators, professionals, websites, and some of my EDM310 classmembers. Dr. Strange, my EDM 310 instructor, got me started with my PLN. Danielle McQuieter, Quanda Atkins, Kathi Pines, and Kevin Pugh are professional college graduates I will maintain contact with for technical and educational questions as education continuously become submerged in technology. Cade Somers, Emily Carlson, and John Harville are class members who began their PLN's with me and we can share in our learning experience. Larry Ferlazzo, Shelly Blake-Plock, Joe McClung, and Jim Fawcett are educators I have encountered through the web. They share websites containing beneficial information pertaining to the education field. Edutechation, Leapfish, and Richard M. Byrne are websites I will continuously use to keep up-to-date with new technology as it arises and apply it to my classroom instruction. My PLN members are on Facebook and Twitter. I will be able to keep my PLN going by checking messages, leaving questions, adding others, and in real-time when available. Also, I will send links to my members as I encounter them.

No comments:

Post a Comment