Monday, November 30, 2009

Comments 4kids

Comments4kids

Comments 4kids was a very interesting project. Students show the world what they are learning as they learn it. We watched videos, read stories, and commented on students' blogs in other schools. There was a brief video of the Incy Wincy Spider read by a little boy named Evan. There were drawings used to make the spider appear animated as he moved up and down the water spout. There was a 4th grader who demonstrated the process of making a basket and the storyboard organization was great. Particularly, I liked Room 10 Pt England's class blog. This is their first year blogging as well as mine.

1 comment:

  1. I think comments for kids was a lot of fun too! I wish I would have been able to blog when I was that young!

    ReplyDelete