Sunday, October 4, 2009

iTunesU Can Be a Useful Tool For Teachers and Students

iTunesUCanBeaUsefulToolForTeachersandStudents
I think iTunes University can be useful to me as a teacher and student. There is a wide variety of materials and subjects available at no cost to the web. The material here can be used to support and reinforce classroom materials.

Currently, I am going to college to become an English teacher. As a teacher, I think iTunesU can be a support to classroom materials. Sometimes, a student may need an outside source to better understand what is being taught in the class. This is useful and an inexpensive way to reinforce classroom instructions.

As a student, technology had drastically changed since I was in school and iTunesU can supply me with beneficial information. I looked under the literature link and found several useful books. There was some features useful for writing skills, literary analysis, and other topics. These features are beneficial to me as a student, because I have forgotten or am new to many things that are taught in the classroom today.

1 comment: