Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dr. Alice Christie's Site

Dr.AliceChristiesSite
I viewed Dr. Alice Christie's website. I took a tour of the Instructional Media Center (IMC). There, I looked at many useful ways to find assistance in the classroom instruction. IMC has a staff that maintains this blog. Also, you could check out library books there.

I think this site will be an added support in my classroom instruction. I plan on being a high school English teacher. I looked under Charles Dickens' London. There is information available here to assist students with research papers. There will be times when students have reading assignments. They can get the assistance needed here. This will allow me to give individual time to students who have less accessibility to the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Google Earth, which is covered in Dr. Christie's site, also is used for Lit Trips. You should explore their use!

    ReplyDelete