Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FAREWELL for now...

farewellfornow...
Dr. Strange and EDM Fall 310, it was a great pleasure to grow and learn with you. There were many times I did not have the slightest clue as to what was going on in class, but I feel much better now. I am available on Twitter and Facebook, as Jennifer Bass, for anyone who wants to keep in touch. I hope everyone becomes successful in their future careers and have a wonderfully blessed life.

This is a very sad ending to our class and makes me want to cry. I am leaving these tears in memory of me. I would upload one of my very own genuine tears, but I couldn't google one up.

4 comments:

  1. This an amazing photo!!!! So touching, and so much meaning behind it! I hope to one day work with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Long Jennifer, it was nice to meet you. Good Luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture. It was nice meeting you. Hope you have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete