Monday, August 24, 2009

Mr. Winkle Wakes

This video demonstrates how technilogically advanced things have become. Mr. Winkle woke up from sleeping the past 100 years. He saw computers, x-ray machines, and other technilogical advances he never thought was possible. With the exception of a laptop, he thought some of the teaching styles had not changed.

The video was a good example of changes in technology. Mr. Winkle went to sleep in a primitive lifestyle. When he awoke, he was lost. There were cars, computers, and electricity. He still had his cane and was not use to technology.

5 comments:

  1. Your decription of Mr. Winkle after he awoke, is how I feel in this class. Wew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Winkle is soooo me! When I get around computers, I feel like I have been sleeping for 100 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get behind in your posts. You are now 2 weeks behind! It is extremely difficult to catch up if you get far behind!

    ReplyDelete